This product do not include power adapter , the reason is try to reduce the E-waste
It works with any USB 5V 2.4A power adapter, If you really need one Pay $1 to get a charger in our Combo Deal.
Powerful brushless motor with lithium battery
30Nm powerful torque | 30-speed precision control | 3 operating modes | Smart Display
Freely adjustable speed/torque Low-impact slow-stop Drill/screw with one device Type-C charging port
Powerful brushless motor | Stable and reliable performance
Electromechanically integrated design for safe and spark-free operation. Low motor wear, low noise output and high power conversion. No need to replace carbon brushes, resulting in longer service life.
Max torque 30Nm
Max. speed* 1400rpm*
Long battery life
Smart display - All-new interactive experience
High-resolution display with real-time display of the current operating mode and manual gear speed. Revolutionising conventional tool concepts and keeping the power in your hands.
Manual gear setting
Three-modes switching with one-key | Meet a variety of operating scenarios
Switch between the three operating modes at any time by touching the button at the bottom of the display. From beginners to professionals, from casual to renovation, meets the needs of different groups of people in a variety of scenarios with one click.
Mode Manual Mode
M Manual Mode | Precise 30-Speed gear adjustment
360° infinite knob with up to 30 gear stages, which can be adjusted incrementally or by rotating quickly through the gears. Depending on the drilling/screwing mode, the maximum torque or speed can be controlled separately for precision and accuracy to meet the advanced needs of professional users.
30-speed incremental adjustment of the maximum speed
30-speed incremental adjustment of the torque output
A Automatic Smart Mode | Smooth & Worry-free automatic torque detection
The built-in smart chip automatically matches the appropriate torque to the application scenario. Screwdriving mode automatically locked after tightening , avoiding breakage or cracks due to over-turning.
Safe pulse Mode | Easy control of intermittent starting and stopping
The safe-pulse mode is more suitable for beginners, thanks to embedded intelligent speed control chip. Plus, the intermittent rotation start/stop ensures safety operation. It also effectively minimises damage to the soft material .
* Speed variations are shown in the figure
Suitable for a variety of materials | Adapting multiple operation scenarios and a wide range of applications
Effortless screw/ drilling on woods such as soft pine and hard beech, metals such as aluminium tubes and steel plates, and plastics such as water pipes and acrylic.
* Not suitable for use on concrete
Drilling / Screwdriving Modes | Multiple Functions & Easy-Switching
Easily switch between drilling and screwdriving mode with a single push and twist. The built-in all-metal variable speed gearbox meets the needs of different speeds in a variety of usage scenarios..
Infinite gear switching | Slow-stop on release to enhanced safety
Infinitely variable trigger, the speed gradually increases with the pressing force. The slow-stop design can protect the user in high torque mode.
Minimalist screwless design | A modern take on traditional tool design
In keeping with the minimalist design of Xiaomi screwdrivers, the body has smooth lines and no visible screws on the surface. The grip is designed to fit perfectly in your hand for a more comfortable and safe operation.
Sophisticated surface finishes | Designed for more comfortable grip
The metal coating and UV topcoat create a high-quality matt metallic finish that is scratch and stain-resistant. The entire device is made of PC+ABS high-strength engineering plastic, which is
robust and durable. The front of the grip is covered with matt TPU soft rubber for a comfortable, non-slip feel and is not prone to the usual yellowing and stickiness.
Cordless, portable design | Large capacity and long battery life
Built-in 2000mAh high-quality lithium battery with a capacity of 550+ self-tapping screws* on a full charge. The innovative battery design eliminates the need for additional bulky battery packs.
Successive penetrating into 6mm steel plates*
Successive drilling of 4cm-deep holes on wooden board*
Comprehensive product safety tests
- Heat and flame resistance
- Abnormal operation
- Mechanical strength
- Internal wiring
- Screws and connections
- Protection against contact with live parts
- Heat generation
Safety requirements for battery protection circuit
- Overvoltage charging protection
- Overcurrent charging protection
- Overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
Screwdriver bit tests
- Neutral salt spray (NSS) test (10h salt spray anti-rust test)
- Magnetic test (magnetic attraction with 18mm steel ball)
- Surface quality
- Hardness test
- RoHS tested to national standards
- CE RoHS
- Temporary voltage drops and short-term interruption
- Immunity test
- Electrical fast transient/burst (EFT/B) immunity
- Surge (impact) immunity test
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity
- Radiated electromagnetic field immunity
- CE safety
- CE EMC
Environmental reliability test
- Low-temperature test (48h at -20C, normal operation after returning to room temperature)
- High-temperature operation (2h at 40C)
- High-temperature test (48h at 70C, normal operation after returning to room temperature)
- Low-temperature operation (2h at -10C)
- Constant temperature and humidity test (24h at 40C and 93%RH, normal operation after returning to room temperature)
- Rapid change temperature and humidity
- Thermal shock test (3h at -20C -> 3h at 60C for 8 cycles)
Safety requirement tests for lithium-ion batteries and battery packs
- External short-circuit at room temperature
- External short-circuit at high temperature (55C)
- Forced discharge
- Low pressure (simulated altitude of 15,240m for 6h)
- Temperature cycling (6h at 72C-6h at 40C for 10 cycles)
- Acceleration impact
- Heavy weight impact
- Thermal abuse (heating to 130C at 5C/min)
- Flame spraying (heating the battery with a flame until it burns completely without exploding)
- Operation at high temperature
- CB Scheme test
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test
* Not all tests are listed in the chart; for reference only.
Universal Type-C charging port | Rapid charge adaptor for charging at any time
Supplied with a 3.3 ft.(1 m) Type-C rapid charging cable and charging adaptor, with a universal Type-C charging port for convenient charging at any time.
Wide range of accessories | Ideal for most operational requirements
24 different types of S2 steel bits in 9 common categories, hardened to a maximum of 60HRC* for toughness and durability.The 2.36in(60mm) magnetic extension rod covers a wide range of applications.Eight different sizes of woodworking bits and metal twist drills meet the requirements for drilling a wide range of materials.
Water-repellent storage pouch* | Simple and compact design
The portable storage pouch is made of water-repellent fabric. The main unit, accessory case, adaptor and charger can all be stored in the bag, so you can easily and conveniently carry them all with you.
* The maximum torque error is ±5Nm due to the measurement device used. Torque test method: With the battery fully charged, the function selection button is pushed to enter screwing mode. A torque tester is then used to test the locked-rotor torque at level 30.
* No-load speed tolerance is approximately 10%. Speed test method: The fully charged device is run for 2 minutes at no load and the no-load speed is then tested with a speed tester.
* Screwing test method: With the device fully charged, the gearbox is adjusted to low speed (screwing mode). In manual "M" mode, the tail torque is adjusted to 10 and an M4 x 0.98in.(25mm) self-tapping screw is screwed into the pine board until the battery runs out.
*Steel plate drilling test method: With the device fully charged, the gearbox is adjusted to the high-speed setting (drilling mode). In M mode, the tail torque is adjusted to 30 and a hole is drilled into a 6mm-thick steel plate with a 0.24in.(6mm) twist drill.
*Wooden board drilling test method: With the device fully charged, the gearbox is adjusted to the high-speed setting (drilling mode). In M mode, the tail torque is adjusted to 30 and a 1.57in.(40mm)-deep hole is drilled into a white pine board with a 0.28in(7mm) wood bit.
*The whole unit compliance test report was issued by Waltek Services Test Group Ltd. in Foshan; Test Report No.: WTF21F3015226G.
*The whole unit ROHS test report was issued by EMTEK (Dongguan) Technology Co., Ltd.; Test Report No.: ED201110010C.
*The EMC test report was issued by EMTEK (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.; Test Report No.: ES201110017E.
*The environmental reliability test report was issued by Intertek Shenzhen Ltd.; Test Report No.: SZHH01513728.
*The battery test report was issued by Precise Testing & Certification (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.; Test Report No.: PTC20110204401S-GB01.
*The screwdriver bit test report was issued by the National Light Industry Tool Hardware Quality Supervision & Testing Station, Shanghai. Test Report No.: G20201629F. Hardness varies by ±2HRC.
* Two extension rod designs are available and will be shipped randomly.
* The water-repellent fabric test was conducted by Centre Testing International Co., Ltd. and is waterproof up to class 4-5; Test Report No.: A2210085110101C.
Screwdriving bit type
C 0.25*0.98 in (C 6.3*25 mm)
7.3*7.05*2.03 in (185.5*179*51.5 mm)
Net weight of electric drill
Approx. 1.92 lb(870 g)
No-load drilling speed
0-1400rpm (electric drill speed)
0-370rpm (screwing speed)
Drill bit type
Metal twist drill bit 3/4/5/6
Wood drill bit 4/5/6/7
2.36 in(60 mm)
Electric drill x1
Storage pouch x1
Charging cable x1
Bit storage container x1
Drill bit x8
Screwdriving bit x24
Extension rod x1
User manual x1