Mi Air Purifier 3H
- 380 m³/h PM CADR: Delivers 6330 liters of purified air per minute*
- True HEPA filter: Effectively filters particles as small as 0.3 microns
- High-precision laser PM sensor: Sensitively detects even slight pollution
- OLED touch screen display: Clean air at your fingertips
- APP+AI smart voice control*: Control remotely so you come home to fresh air
- A4 paper sized footprint*: Compact, quiet, non-intrusive
The hidden air hazards surrounding your home require a fully effective 360° solution
Is the air you breathe actually clean? The continuous release of formaldehyde from furniture, harmful gases, foul odors, bacteria, viruses, pollen, pet dander and other allergens suspended in the air, are endangering your family's respiratory health.
A Classic Upgrade to Launch a New Classic
Since the first Xiaomi air purifier was unveiled in 2014, we've never stopped chasing superior performance. This latest challenge was to improve performance while preserving the purifier's classic appearance. Our engineers redesigned the entire air duct system to increase the air purifier's PM CADR by 22%* to 380 m³/h.
Integrated 360° cylindrical HEPA filter
The three-layer filter effectively removes PM2.5, formaldehyde and other harmful substances
New powerful air duct system - Delivers 6330 liters of purified air per minute*
To increase the air output without changing the size of the air purifier, we had to carefully redesign every part of its air duct system.
We developed a rear-tilting centrifugal fan that can move air more powerfully and custom-made a new direct-current brushless motor.
The newly designed pressurized air duct and the air grille form an even more efficient airflow path, considerably boosting the purifier's performance.
Rear-tilting centrifugal fan + Customized brushless motor. A powerful combination that outputs massive amounts of air
Pressurized air duct - Polished inner wall for lower air resistance
Large air outlet grille - Fast, even airflow
OLED touch screen display - Air quality at a glance, easy to use even at night
Simply tap the keys on the OLED display to work the purifier, and the reported info is viewable at a glance.
Room air quality data, the purifier's operational status, etc., are all displayed clearly.
The tri-colored light ring quickly tells you the quality of the air in the room.
High-precision laser PM sensor - Sensitively detects even slight pollution
The Mi Air Purifier 3H comes with a high-precision laser PM sensor that detects microscopic particulates and reports changes in room air quality in real time.
In auto mode, the purifier adjusts proactively for better cleaning.
APP+AI smart voice control* - Smart control,linking multiple smart products
With the Mi Home app, you can use your phone to keep track of your home's air quality at all times.
You can also control the air purifier remotely and set turn-on and turn-off times.
You can use the Favorite mode for highly efficient cleaning specifically geared for your space.
Supports Google Assistant so you can use smart AI voice control.
A4 paper sized footprint - Space saving and natural feeling
Classic, super-simple design. Compact, with a footprint smaller than a sheet of A4 paper.
Fits nicely next to your sofa or under a window sill to become a natural part of your home.
Quiet and energy saving - Keep the air purifier on 24 hours a day for good air quality
Even with its upgraded performance, the Mi Air Purifier 3H is still quiet. In sleep mode, the noise level is as low as 32dB(A)*.
The high-efficiency direct-current brushless motor draws only 38 W of power.
When running 24 hours a day, it uses up to 1 kWh of power each day, even less than an energy-saving light bulb.
* 380 m³/h PM CADR: Data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report. Report no.: WCk-19-50389.
* Delivers 6330 liters of purified air per minute: Refers to the volume of air delivered when the air purifier is at the highest setting. Calculated based on the Mi Air Purifier 3H having a PM CADR of 380m³/h. PM CADR data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report. Report no.: WCk-19-50389.
* AI smart voice control: Voice control is available using Google Assistant after linking the air purifier to Google Home.
* A4 paper sized footprint: The footprint of the Mi Air Purifier 3H is 24 cm x 24 cm = 576 c?. That is smaller than the area of a sheet of A4 paper, which is 623.7 c?.
* PM CADR increased by 22%: This is compared with the Mi Air Purifier 2S and calculated based on the PM CADR stated in the China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report. The PM CADR of the Mi Air Purifier 2S is 310 m³/h; report no.: WCk-19-50197. The PM CADR of the Mi Air Purifier 3H is 380 m³/h; report no.: WCk-19-50389.
* Effective room size 45?*: The Mi Air Purifier 3H is suited for an area of 26-45?.Based on calculations in Appendix F.4 of Air Purifier JS (GB/T 18801-2015): effective room size = PM CADR x (0.07-0.12) o PM CADR data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report. Report no.: WCk-19-50389.
* Effective room size increased by 8?: This is compared with the Mi Air Purifier 2S and calculated based on the result determined in Appendix F.4 of Air Purifier > (GB/T 18801-2015): effective room size = PM CADR x (0.07-0.12). Effective room size for the Mi Air Purifier 2S is 21-37?, PM CADR data report no.: WCk-19-50197. Effective room size for the Mi Air Purifier 3H is 26-45?, PM CADR data report no.: WCk-19-50389.
* Noise level as low as 32dB(A): In sleep mode, the Mi Air Purifier 3H has a noise level of 32dB(A). Data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report. Report no.: WCk-19-50389.
240 x 240 x520 mm
Net Weight: approx.
approx. 6.1 kg
CADR ( Particles )
CADR ( Formaldehyde )
0.3µm Particle Removal
Max Sound Power
Power Cord Length
IEEE 802.8 b/g/n 2.4GHz