S6 MaxV - True Vision. Smarter Action
Another level of intelligence
Twin cameras revolutionise your robot vacuuming experience, adding advanced features and bringing more peace of mind than ever before. Proprietary ReactiveAITM obstacle avoidance makes dodging obstacles automatic. Suction is stronger for a much deeper clean. The electronic water tank makes mopping smarter and increasingly customisable. Roborock S6 MaxV takes home robotics to another level of intelligence.
- Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance
- Advanced Obstacle Recognition
- Powerful Qualcomm® Processing
- 25% More Suction Power
- Smart Mopping Add-On
Two Eyes to See
There's a reason all mammals have two eyes - stereoscopic vision means depth perception. Using dual cameras, S6 MaxV not only sees obstacles in its path. It accurately estimates their location and size, rerouting its course around them. All in the blink of an eye. Equipped with infra-red imaging, it can also see in the dark. Combined with Roborock's renowned PreciSenseTM LiDAR navigation system, home navigation is fast and efficient every time, day or night.
Seeing is Knowing
ReactiveAI is powered by a Qualcomm® APQ8053 processor chip, which performs 50% better than the one found in the S6. This chip drives a Tensorflow convolutional neural network employing the latest deep learning architecture. It has been trained on tens of thousands of real-world images, so it can recognise and avoid common home hazards that may trip up other robots. From stray shoes to pedestals, to cables and even pet waste.
*Based on manufacturer's internal testing using patterned, textured, high contrast objects in a well-lit environment. Object recognition accuracy will vary due to environmental factors.
Avoiding the Unknown
Depth perception means S6 MaxV avoids more than what it recognises. Any object - down to as small as 5cm (2in) wide, and 3cm (1.1in) tall - can be seen and bypassed. It'll safely work its way around forgotten toys, pet bowls, misplaced cups of morning coffee. Ideal for busy homes.
*Based on manufacturer's internal testing using patterned, textured, high contrast objects in a well-lit environment. Objects must be between 3-8cm tall, and wider than 5cm.
Built for Privacy
When it comes to a camera in the home, privacy and security are critical. Every image ReactiveAI processes is captured and deleted in an instant.1 Not only that, S6 MaxV is certified by TUV Rheinland as a safe smart home product and keeps your data safe and secure.
- Nothing is ever duplicated
- Nothing is ever stored
- Nothing is sent to the cloud
What Waits at Home
See what obstacles are on your floors with icons2 placed directly onto the screen. Viewed along with the route map, what S6 MaxV has seen and the routes it has taken are instantly clear. Easily visualise any problems that need your attention and surprises lying in wait.
Suction to the Max
The strongest fan in a Roborock vacuum takes a bow. This 2500Pa3 HyperForceTM stormer is 25% more powerful than in the Roborock S6, giving S6 MaxV the grunt to better capture fine dust from floors and reach deeper into carpets.
- 2500Pa Max Suction3
- 180 minutes Maximum runtime4
- 240sqm Maximum vacuuming area(2580sqft)4
Reach More Floors
Multi-level Mapping systems use PreciSenseTM LiDAR and visual scene recognition to recognise different levels of a home automatically5. Every floor can have independent No-go Zones, Invisible WallTM, and No-mop Zones. S6 MaxV locates them all without you needing to open the Roborock app.
Genius Level Mopping
Click in the 297ml SnapMopTM system to unlock a suite of advanced mopping features. Set room-specific mopping schedules. Tailor water flow by room. Use No-mop Zones to keep your carpets dry, and more. All controlled in-app.
Your Home Your Order
If you prefer to have your bedrooms cleaned first thing in the morning, or your bathroom vacuumed last at the end of a cycle, you have that control. Customisable room sequencing means you can tell your robot the exact order you want your rooms cleaned.
Check in from Afar
Look around your home even when you're away. Fire up the Roborock app and drive around seeing what S6 MaxV sees. Make sure you've closed your doors, reassure yourself that your home is as you left it, or check in on the mischief your pets are up to. Even send a voice message to tell them you'll be home soon.7
Roborock engineers are always adding more common home items. Ready for download to S6 MaxV robots around the globe wirelessly.
- Automatic room recognition
- Ultra-Quiet 67dB8 Mode6
- Extra-large 5200mAh battery
- Washable E11 rated9 filter
- Smart Top-Up
- PreciSense Sensor Array
- ScratchSafe Wheels and Brushes
1. Some optional settings and features may require additional data collection and processing.
2. Actual icons shown in-app may differ from pictured.
3. Tested internally by the manufacturer according to IEC 62885-2:2016 / 5.8 standards.
4. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer in Quiet mode with a full battery and with no mop system attached.
5. Up to 4-maps supported. Each level must be individually set up before use.
6. Based on internal testing carried out on hard floors with a full water tank, full battery, and low water flow. Actual results may vary, depending on the room characteristics. Range is an estimate based on the assumption that 20% of the area is covered by furniture and will not need to be mopped.
7. Only available when using the Roborock app.
8. Tested internally by the manufacturer in balanced mode according to QB/T 4833 standards
9. Produced and tested by an independent third party in accordance with EN 1822-1:2009 standards.
Packaging and content includes:
1 x Roborock S6 MaxV robotic vacuum and mop cleaner
1 x Dock charger with official AUSTRALIAN plug
1 x Dustbin Box
2 x Washable HEPA filter
1 x Water Tank
1 x Moisture-proof Pad
1 x Microfibre Mop Cloth
1 x English User Manual
1 x Mobile App Guide